HAMMOND, La.- The Southeastern men's lacrosse club, which is a part of the Lone Star Alliance in MCLA Division II, has opened the search for a new head coach for the 2020-2021 season and beyond.
The head coach is in charge of the development of the players on the team and being a good role model on and off the field. The head coach should be motivated and passionate about coaching lacrosse to the best of their ability.
The Southeastern men's lacrosse team wants a coach that is willing to do whatever it takes to be successful in the MCLA.
- Be able to attend two practices in the fall and three practices in the spring.
- Be able to travel to all home and away games on the weekend during the season.
- Teach players the game of lacrosse if they have not played before.
- Develop the players on the team who are experienced.
- Come up with productive practice plans for each practice.
- Come up with game plans for each team we play during the season.
- Have the team ready to play for each game in the spring.
Our head coach does not need to have responsibilities for the logistics of the team. The head coach only needs to focus on coaching, development, game plans, participation, and discipline.